Monday, November 14, 2011

Tumblr Tuesday (on Monday)

... because I just can't wait until Tuesday!

As you may know, I have a second blog, Pandamonium, over at tumblr.  It is somewhat running/fitness  related (tumblrs call it "fitspo" or a "fitblr" blog), but mostly it's just a random collection of "me-ness".  Over at Pandamonium, I follow a girl named Molly, who writes a blog called Matchstick Molly.  She had this genius idea to bring fitness and healthy life-style bloggers together by doing a weekly challenge geared towards healthy living.  Each week, she'll post a goal/challenge of some sort that we should strive to attain by the end of the week.  To show our participation in the challenge, we are asked to post our progress through a written post or picture throughout the week, or at a minimum at the end of each week.  As a means to mix and mingle, we are also asked to view and reply to the blogger listed directly above and below us on her participants list.  Easy peazy, lemon squeazy.

As a means to expand on this challenge, I am bringing it over here to blogger land and incorporating it into my our (Danielle, jump on the band wagon, will ya?!) running blog, and inviting you to do it with us.  Run with us.  Matchstick Challenge with us.  We don't ask for much around these parts!


This week's challenge: try a fruit or vegetable that you've never tried before.

Seems easy, but given that I love love love fruits and veggies, this actually may in fact be a challenge.  I feel like I've tried them all!  I'm going to have to hit up the produce section and/or farmers market on Wednesday and diligently search for something I've never tried.  Suggestions are much appreciated! 

matchstickchallenge.png





2 comments:

  1. I might have to get around to trying a new veggie like acorn squash or spaghetti squash - I see so many good recipes but I can't believe I haven't tried either of these veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spaghetti squash is delish! I eat it alone or as a noodle replacement.

    ReplyDelete