Sunday, September 11, 2011

Catching Up

Aahhhh.... finally some ME time... :)
(ME time = catching up on blogs and shows)

Work and school have kept me busy as a bee.  I have been working four days a week, leaving Wednesday or Thursday open to do my mid-week medium maintenance run (say that three times fast!).  Saturday and Sunday have been designated as homework and long run days.

I'm glad to be working, and definitely feel proud and accomplished to be finishing grad-school, but between the two, it doesn't leave much time for training.  Actually, scratch that.  I still have time to train, I just don't get to train how I like to.  My mid-week runs are still done outside, but the rest of my runs have turned into treadmill training.  It gets the job done, but it's oh so boring! I guess I should just be thankful that I have the energy to run at the end of the day, even if it is on the treadmill...

I miss my gossip and catch up sesh's with Stephanie and Phillip during the week.  AND, Danielle has also been busy with student teaching, that our plan to travel to see each other for long runs on the weekends has failed miserably.

I just want to run with my friends!  Is that too much to ask?!


Have a Super Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment