Monday, July 25, 2011

Reunited and it feels so good!

This week I, Danielle, will be heading back to California for about 5 months to finish up my student teaching. While I am sad to leave my hubby, our house, and the 100 degree heat + humidity I am beyond excited to see my family, hit the lake, and run side-by-side with my bestie!

For the past month or so Amanda and I have been training 1,633 miles away from each other. While it has been surprisingly easy and very motivating, I can't wait to be training with her, right next to me, at least once a week. Our new schedule is set up so that we will be doing our long runs on Sunday. We have already been brainstorming great places to run including the park and manmade trails that wind through downtown. Happy running to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment